SUP - STAND UP PADDLE SURF
Being already practiced by Polynesian ancestors, SUP emerges to be one of the fastest growing-up water sport activity during this recent years. At Tenerife Kitesurf we offer a great variety of boards to practice Stand Up paddle surf on the south coast Tenerife. We have got inflatable and rigid boards for you to enjoy an excellent paddling in the Bay of El Médano or around the island.
Tenerife Kitesurf Rental Equipment Policy
- Tenerife Kitesurf School timetable is from 10:00am till 18:00 in summer season and from 10:00 till 17:00 in winter season.
- Tenerife Kitesurf School will give you all information you need to know about the spot, the bayconditions, warnings and possible danger.We are not responsable for your acts and behavoir ,not responsable for accidents occur on the bay to others.
- We are going to do our best to help you out in case of accident and rescue.
- At Tenerife Kitesurf School we have theright reserved to confirm if your sailing way is right in order to carry on or not with the rental contract
- The person who rents must be on the right mental and physical condition as not being under any drug or drunk influence.
- Tenerife Kitesurf does not ccount with anygearinsurance againtsbroken, lost and destroying equipments, so in order to avoid any trouble, the tenant is the responsable person for damage caused by his own imprudence.
- We require your Passport or IC during the time of your rental equipment as a symbol of rental deposit.
- All payments must be done to Tenerife Kitesurf School account, Banco Santander, Iban ES89 0049 4478 18 2410013892, Carlos F Rodriguez C.
- All prices include VAT of 7.0 %
- Tenerife Kitesurf is an official School certified by Cabildo de Tenerife-Consejeria de Agricultura y Pesca, addressed on Paseo Nuestra Senora Mercedes Rojas N 58, El Medano, Tenerife, The Canary Islands Spain, D.P: 38612