Tenerife Kitesurf School operates its own booking and cancellations policy which you must read and agree. In order to provide a good service please, make clear the followings points:
Once the client confirms a booking for any course, pack or rent, westablish a contract which both parts accept:
-We do depend on the weather conditions, so there might be changes ontimetables and possible cancels. In case we postpone any course, or rental, we are going to offer other activities like surf, Stand Up Paddle, Kayaks and Climbing.
-It is strictly the right of the client to refuse to do alternative activities.
-To reserve any activity, course and pack, you have to pay in advanced 20euros per person that will be disccounted from the final payment
-If there is any difference between payments, we adjust at the end of the stay. If the customer has a positive credit, you can spend on our shop or ask for a refund.
– NO REFUND will be given in case of : No show, cancellation before 24 hours without any warning.
–En Tenerife Kitesurf School reserves the right to refuse admission.
TENERIFE KITESURF RENTAL EQUIPMENT POLICY
- Tenerife Kitesurf School open from 10:00 am till 18:00 in summer season and from 10:00 am till 17:00 in winter season.
- Tenerife Kitesurf School will give you all information you need to know about the spot, the bayconditions, warnings and possible danger.We are not responsable for your acts and behavoir ,not responsable for accidents occur on the bay to others.
- We are going to do our best to help you out in case of accident and rescue.
- At Tenerife Kitesurf School we have theright reserved to confirm if your sailing way is right in order to carry on or not with the rental contract
- The person who rents must be on the right mental and physical condition as not being under any drug or drunk influence.
- Tenerife Kitesurf does not ccount with anygearinsurance againtsbroken, lost and destroying equipments, so in order to avoid any trouble, the tenant is the responsable person for damage caused by his own imprudence.
- We require your Passport or IC during the time of your rental equipment as a symbol of rental deposit.
- All payments must be done to Tenerife Kitesurf School account, Banco Santander, Iban ES89 0049 4478 18 2410013892, Carlos F Rodriguez C.
- All prices include VAT of 7.0 %
- Tenerife Kitesurf is an official School certified by Cabildo de Tenerife-Consejeria de Agricultura y Pesca, addressed on Paseo Nuestra Senora Mercedes Rojas N 58, El Medano, Tenerife, The Canary Islands Spain, D.P: 38612